Who should attend
Managers and leaders from corporate, government and nonprofit organizations.
About the course
Turn empathy into actions that drive bottom-line results
No longer considered merely incidental, social and environmental values have become critically important to the way stakeholders perceive and support an organization and its brands.
This half-day workshop will help you incorporate values as a core element of your organizational strategy. Identify what your company stands for, and build an authentic, purpose-driven brand that stakeholders want to support. Apply tools to your brand that go far beyond writing a nice mission statement. Learn from real-world case studies for increasing engagement, competitive advantage and social and/or environmental impact – all at the same time.
Benefits for you
Develop a better understanding of how to:
- Turn empathy into real actions that can drive bottom-line results
- Discover shared values that are highly important to your key stakeholders
- Craft a strategy that authentically encapsulates positive social purpose
- Earn stakeholders’ trust and commitment
- Live your values in your everyday business activities
- Achieve both your purpose and profit goals
Module 1: Finding Deeply Rooted Common Values
- Reimagining and developing strategy around social/environmental values
Module 2: Attracting Like-Minded Partners
- Redefining partnerships and stakeholders, and identifying how they can support and amplify purpose-based strategies
Module 3: Being Prepared to Sacrifice Everything
- Establishing trust and accountability as you “walk the talk” and set the implementation plan
Recap and Next Steps
You will have opportunities to review and reinforce the concepts you are learning by engaging in case studies and virtual breakout discussions.
Drawing upon almost thirty years of big brand experience, Joanne works in a spirit of collaboration, innovation and passion for a product, service or cause. She started her consultancy in 2008 to provide top-level brand management and strategic direction, without having to take on the higher cost...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.