Who should attend
Senior leaders, directors and executives responsible for developing and leading the organization’s customer serving strategy and execution plan.
About the course
In today’s hyper-competitive business environment, one way to gain sustainable advantage is to create a customer base that cherishes the value and experience they have interacting with your organization.
This program focuses on developing and leading a customer service strategy and culture. Build customer programs that drive retention and revenue growth, while cultivating customers who become your best advertisements. Create a corporate culture that fosters company-wide commitment to customer service excellence.
- Develop an organization-wide strategy for serving customers across all customer touchpoints
- Identify a clear customer service vision and objectives
- Align your service delivery with the engagement needs of your customer
- Embed your desired customer experience throughout the entire organization—not just in the Sales and Customer Service departments
- Design customer satisfaction metrics that drive change in your service delivery
- Foster a customer-serving culture that keeps people coming back for more
- Assessing the ROI of your organizational culture and its impact on revenue, engagement, customer satisfaction and costs
- Using your organization’s values and culture to determine how to best serve your customers
- Determining the best strategic focal point for your customer serving strategy
- Mapping the customer journey and touchpoints with your organization
- Building your customer serving strategic plan
- Roles and responsibilities of the team executing the customer serving strategy
- Establishing an implementation plan
- Forming a communication approach to engage the team and increase their sense of ownership
- The power of governance in embedding the customer serving strategy in your organization
This program is very hands-on. You will get practical experience in creating a detailed customer serving strategy that you can begin executing as soon as you return to the office.
Robert is a Partner in the Incrementa Group, a strategy, leadership development and business optimization organization. A best-selling author, global speaker, customer advocate and transformational leader, he has more than 25 years of international customer service, marketing and sales experience...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.