Developing a Customer Centric Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Sauder School of Business.Full disclaimer.
In today’s hyper-competitive business environment, virtually all products and services are being demoted to commodities. One way to gain sustainable advantage is to create a customer base that cherishes the value and experience they have interacting with your organization.
This course focuses on developing and leading a customer service strategy and culture. Build customer programs that drive retention and revenue growth, while cultivating customers who become your best advertisements. Create a corporate culture that fosters company-wide commitment to customer service excellence.
- Develop an organization-wide strategy for serving customers across all customer touchpoints
- Identify a clear customer service vision and objectives
- Align your service delivery with the engagement needs of your customer
- Embed your desired customer experience throughout the entire organization—not just in the Sales and Customer Service departments
- Design customer satisfaction metrics that drive change in your service delivery
- Foster a customer-serving culture that keeps people coming back for more
- Assessing the ROI of your organizational culture and its impact on revenue, engagement, customer satisfaction and costs
- Using your organization’s values and culture to determine how to best serve your customers
- Determining the best strategic focal point for your customer serving strategy
- Mapping the customer journey and touchpoints with your organization
- Building your customer serving strategic plan
- Roles and responsibilities of the team executing the customer serving strategy
- Establishing an implementation plan
- Forming a communication approach to engage the team and increase their sense of ownership
- The power of governance in embedding the customer serving strategy in your organization
This program is very hands-on. You will get practical experience in creating a detailed customer serving strategy that you can begin executing as soon as you return to the office.
Who should attend
Senior leaders, directors and executives responsible for developing and leading the organization’s customer serving strategy and execution plan.