Who should attend
This class is designed for experienced managers, C-suite, and decision makers.
About the course
Ryan Berman has spent the last two years studying the most courageous people and leaders on the planet, all while conducting over 100 interviews with business leaders and brave mavericks worldwide. So what do an astronaut, a Navy SEAL, the cofounder of Method, the former VP of communications at Apple and the president of Domino’s all have in common? They have each liberated themselves or their companies from what they once were to master truly courageous feats in life and business.
Ryan’s book, Return on Courage (ROC), is the story of how ‘courage’ is the most unexpected X-factor in the business world today. While companies of all sizes, sectors and shapes are perishing at an alarming rate, they struggle to grasp on to the new ‘it’ thing that’ll save them. What they don’t realize is embracing courage, applied in a business setting, is all they really need.
ROC can be your secret weapon to maximizing your ROI. Any business, being or brand can return on the courage platform. ROC is your liberating courage instructional manual that helps you attack and shrink business fears head on. Join the class and prepare to be more courageous in all areas of your life.
- Learn what courage is and what it isn’t
- Learn how to relentlessly ‘play offense’, drive change and transform into a Courage Brand®
- Examine how to face your greatest fear in business
- Understand why your company will perish without courage
- Discover the P.R.I.C.E. to building your Central Courage System
- Understand how Believership (not Leadership) helps goals be met more quickly
- Learn about the 4 Truths of the Business Apocalypse and how to not only survive, but thrive
- Identify your company’s core values, fears, and Chief Belief Officer
- Target your industry blindspots and how to address these
- Develop a rally-cry-in-your-why statement
- Learn what it really means to “cover and move” in the business landscape
- Identify your call for action vs. a call to action
Ryan Berman builds and leads Courage Brands. He has developed meaningful stories for major brands in every corner of the country including Major League Baseball, PUMA, Caesars Entertainment, US Ski Team, Subway, and UNICEF. He is the founder of “special forces” creative consultancy Courageous hel...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.