Who should attend
Suitable for professionals needing know about how to use marketing approach and wanting to develop a content marketing program for their organisation.
About the course
Engage your customers and stakeholders by providing relevant and valuable content through this powerful next-phase marketing approach.
- Work through the principles and processes of content marketing to identify sources, ideas, and avenues for content.
- Learn how to include a timetable for publishing.
- Gain ideas on how to quickly and easily plug this activity into your general marketing and communication program.
- Ensure you get the best return for the time you invest in your online strategy.
What is covered in the course?
- What is content marketing?
- Sources of content.
- Avenues and new ideas for content.
- Developing your own content marketing material.
- Approval ideas for content.
- Stretching your ideas further.
- Evaluating your content marketing program.
How will I benefit?
You will gain:
- leave with the skills to draft your own content marketing program.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain:
- generate new ideas for content to effectively market your organisation
- develop an approach to content marketing in your organisation.
David is an online professional who has been working on the web for nearly 20 years. He has experience with more than 1500 web sites and is a seasoned presenter, delivering workshops and lectures in online communication, writing for the web and social media strategy and creative. He was formerly ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.