Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Managers or professionals who want to develop a strategy or project to implement in their organisation. The Project is suited to teams of 2-4 people.
About the course
This 4-day training (plus 1-day project presentation) program presents a hands-on approach to strategic management, with a balanced mix between strategy development, execution issues and crafting and executing successful strategies. It allows you to apply your learnings from our Developing a Compelling Strategy course in a structured environment with the expert advice of a business consultant. You then get to present your project to your management team at our Project Presentation day.
The program is structured as follows:
- Developing a Compelling Strategy
- Communicate to Captivate
- Dress Rehearsal and Final Feedback
- Project Presentation Day
What will you learn?
- Evaluate the application of strategic management practices using strategic management concepts and techniques
- Argue in support of existing practices or for adoption of recommendations for improvement
- Justify and support your arguments with appropriate and rigorous analysis of relevant data and information
- Be able to present your ideas in an effective way that influences decision-makers
Alina is a leading management consultant specialising in complex problem solving for a variety of clients throughout Adelaide and interstate. Prior to this role, she led the Business Advisory Practice for an international consulting firm in Adelaide. Alina has also lectured in the areas of Strat...
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.