Who should attend
- Project Leaders, Project Managers, Program Managers, Project Portfolio Managers
- Project Teams
About the course
Fed up with firefighting for the entire duration of your projects? Tired of managing hundreds of risks in a VUCA world? It’s time to discover the power of adopting a mind-set of anticipation throughout your projects.
What does the course cover?
- Define Anticipation from short videos and your personal experience
- Identify benefits using examples from 3 famous companies
- Experience Anticipation Pitfalls & Enablers, simulating an Improvement Project
- Discover your Personal/Team Anticipation Profile
- Experiment the K.I.T.A technique on participant projects
- Grow your Personal Anticipation Ability
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Assess Personal or Team Anticipation Profile
- Improve ability to cope with main Anticipation Pitfalls
- Use newly acquired skills on current projects during the course
- Strengthen Personal or Team Anticipation Skills
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.