About the course
This course will help participants understand how to find new paths to innovation and growth in three ways. First, understanding the behaviors and thought processes unique to entrepreneurs. Second, incorporating entrepreneurial thinking and behavior into a process of new market discovery. Third, a brief overview of tools that can be utilized to manage the process.
- Discover what “thinking like an entrepreneur” means
- Understand when and how to incorporate entrepreneurial behavior and thinking into the innovation process.
- Understanding a managed, repeatable process for creating new markets and opportunities.
- How entrepreneurs think and behave
- Connecting entrepreneurship and innovation
- Value proposition design
- Business model generation
- Opportunity recognition and ideation
- Tools include Ethnography and The Business Model Canvas
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.