Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Managers in the areas of marketing and strategy innovation, IT, and organization change. Pairs or groups of managers from the same company should attend together for maximum benefit.
About the course
Competitive industry forces demand relentless innovation. How can you ensure everyone in your organization innovates all the time, everywhere? What type of leadership is necessary to lead such an organization?
Taking lessons from the in-depth experiences of leading organizations such as Samsung and University Hospitals, Professor Youngjin Yoo will help you re-think how to re-organize your innovation strategy and processes. You will learn how to plan, develop, integrate and assess innovation as a strategic capability, embedding Innovation DNA into every aspect of your organization.
- A strategic imperative for Innovation DNA
- How to build and integrate Innovation DNA throughout the organization
- How to lead an organization with Innovation DNA
- Innovation language and philosphy as the cultural foundation as Innovation DNA
- Innovation capability maturity model
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Make the business case for innovation investment
- Learn the four components of innovation capability
- Learn how to assess your organizaton's innovation capability
- Learn how to develop a strategic plan for improving innovation capability
- Learn how to build a strategic relationship between top management and innovation organization
Youngjin Yoo, PhD, is the Elizabeth M. and William C. Treuhaft Professor of Entrepreneurship and professor of information systems in the Department of Design & Innovation at the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University. He has a joint appointment at University Hospita...