Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The Chartered Institute of Marketing.Full disclaimer.
About the course
There is frequently an assumption that information needs can readily be met from online resources (and free of charge) today. This course helps develop desk research skills in locating online sources, but it is important to understand how best to ‘capture’ the needs, perceptions, experiences and expectations of customers, suppliers and employees by undertaking primary data collection.
- Understand the 10 steps of a market research project.
- Write an effective research brief.
- Undertake desk research to uncover existing information.
- Manage your relationship with external agencies.
- Choose between alternative methodologies.
- Select and evaluate an appropriate sample.
- Construct an effective questionnaire.
- Analyse the data outputs.
- Draw conclusions and make recommendations.
Who should attend
Whether you are in a market research role or in a general marketing or marketing communications role where you are asked to take responsibility for the market research function this course will develop your capability in handling the information requests from others. It will give you some appreciation of how customer and client satisfaction research can improve the development and delivery of products and services to both consumers and companies. Also it will help in providing an edge in delivering a superior customer experience.
Trust the experts
A highly experienced marketer and economist, Jean Sutton has worked in market research since graduating in economics from Trinity College Dublin. Her professional career has involved vast market research on a number of projects working for high profile companies such as the Irish Trade Board, Bri...