Who should attend
This programme is right for you if you’re:
- working in or are seeking to develop a career in L&D
- looking to specialise in the design of digital learning solutions and aim to obtain a broader perspective of the issues involved
- aiming to become better informed about the issues associated with the application of new learning technologies.
About the course
Gain the knowledge and skills to integrate traditional methods of learning with digital technologies to deliver more flexible and accessible L&D solutions.
On completion of this accredited eight-week Award you will:
- Understand current digital technologies and what makes for engaging digital learning content
- Be able to design effective blended learning solutions that make use of new technologies alongside more traditional approaches
- Understand the issues involved in successful implementation of digital and blended learning solutions
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study in your own time and get the insights you need wherever you are, from any internet-connected device. You’ll also gain invaluable knowledge and skills in specialist areas of L&D without the commitment of a full qualification.
- understand current digital technologies and their contribution to learning and development solutions
- design blended learning solutions which make appropriate use of new technologies alongside more traditional approaches
- know about the processes involved in designing and developing digital learning content efficiently and what makes for engaging an effective digital learning content
- understand the issues involved in the successful implementation of digital and blended learning solutions
About CIPD Enterprises and AVADO
CIPD Enterprises and AVADO have exclusively partnered to offer this L&D Award programme online to help you get up to speed with specific topics quickly and effectively. This is a partnership you can trust to provide you with a leading-edge online learning experience. You’ll learn through social and collaborative techniques and technology and gain the confidence to apply this in your own organisation.
- AVADO is the UK’s largest online provider for professional qualifications. Their online training courses are award-winning, cutting edge and interactive
- Learn online flexibly where and when you want
- No mandatory workshops to attend.
- 24-hour access to our Virtual Learning Campus (VLC)
- Personal tutor support via phone, email and online
- Regular live interactive online classes, tailored to your group’s needs
- Social and collaborative learning, including forums and group work
- Online support from your Learning Community Co-ordinator
- Online assessments, marking and feedback from professional tutors
- Access to CIPD’s Future of Learning Hub.
Each Award is assessed at the end of eight weeks with an assignment which you’ll need to complete and submit online. If you do not achieve a pass first time, you have one opportunity to resubmit following marker feedback. There are no exams.
On competition of this Award, you’ll be accredited with a CIPD Intermediate Level 5 Award in Learning & Development. You will not become an Associate member of the CIPD unless you go on to successfully complete a Certificate or Diploma qualification.
How to gain
To achieve this Award, you’ll need to demonstrate that you have met all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.