Designation (Global Leadership Professional)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with GBTA Academy.Full disclaimer.
The Global Leadership Professional® Designation is the pinnacle of achievement for business travel professionals. This 12-month program consists of several components centered on a collaborative, industry-related project:
- Begins with a 2-day, on-site session where work groups and projects will be assigned
- 3 web-based virtual classrooms over a 9-month course
- Additional instructions and opportunities to work with peers on your assigned project will be provided
- A final 1-day, on-site session where projects will be finalized and presented at GBTA Convention
The three main competencies are:
Individuals are not required to enroll in the complete program and are welcome to attend any course that is offered.
Global Leadership Professional® (GLP) Program
Showcasing award winning academics from renowned universities, GBTA’s Global Leadership Professional® (GLP) Program is the only masters-level course for travel professionals. The strategic curriculum uses an interdisciplinary approach that addresses both the opportunities and challenges of conducting business in today’s evolving environment.
The GLP Program offers a wide range of benefits to participants and their organizations, including:
- Become part of a network of global peers
- Understand advanced business principles
- Interact with renowned faculty members
- Develop team approaches and strategies for solving problems
- Earn recognition for your achievement
Who should attend
Individual GLP Courses are designed to address one of the four primary competencies for mid to senior-level industry professionals to expand their knowledge and stay current with the latest trends in the industry.