Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
(Level 4) Managers
(Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
(Level 6) C-Suite
About the course
Organisations with a strong culture of innovation understand the challenges of developing new ideas, solutions, and products while also managing the successful implementation of these innovations. Innovation requires finding original insight, skillfully translating them into testable prototypes, and carefully combining and refining the prototypes into a successful solution or product.
The objective of the program is to introduce participants to different innovation strategies that have been successful through the application of a design thinking approach. This involves identifying fresh customer insights, finding the right problem to solve, and analysing consumption behaviours.
- Enhance innovation competencies through integrated design thinking simulations.
- Gain leading edge knowledge on leading innovation
- Develop insights on how to leverage and align key stakeholders to innovate.
- Be equipped with practical tools and skills for the implementation of Design Thinking within organisations.
- Understanding the need for Innovation
- Finding the right insights for Innovation & Developing innovative solutions
- Selective innovative solutions for further development
- Effective communication of innovative solutions to key stakeholders
- Problem identification and ideation
Leonard Tay is the founder of Learning Focus Technologies and has been active professionally for the past 27 years with experience in the areas of Information Technology, Customer Service, Business Development including Training Delivery and Consultancy. Organisations he previously served in incl...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.