Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Luxembourg School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Working in a conventional way gives conventional results. With the Design Thinking Methodology, learn how to unleash your creativity and effectively manage innovation projects within your company by creating new game-changing business models, products or services. This practical training will help you to apply the principles of Design Thinking at work. We will learn techniques and practice how to innovate in the business model to deliver the new product/service to the market.
- Take away key steps & processes of Design Thinking and adapt them to their daily routines
- Identify situations in which the traditional problem-solving way cannot be applied
- Approach problem-solving more creatively
- Develop innovative products that are compelling and widely adopted by users
- Use 5 WHY’s framework, interviews, focus group and prototypes to develop products, strategies or business models
- Use personae, observation, research walls, customer journey mapping, role-play and business modeling
- Continuously improve products and strategies through user feedback
Who should attend
This program is appropriate for> Service and product managers > Project managers > Marketing team members > Entrepreneurs > Innovation / RD All managers and team leaders of both small and large established companies, including those who believe have good problem-solving skills. We welcome participants from all industries and sectors. This will enable a rich dialogue in the workshop.