Design Thinking for Managers
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Become more innovative and user/customer-focused in your business through our Design Thinking for Managers program.
Together, we'll explore ‘Design Thinking’ – a method that draws on the best tools in the design world to gain consumer insights and drive problem solving. Based on our own unique Design Thinking model, this hands-on program builds provides the influencing skills to confidently create human-centered innovations.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Articulate the difference between creativity and innovation
- Influence development of the mindsets and behaviours needed for creative confidence
- Strengthen team abilities to see and respond to the world through the eyes of users and customers
- Lead teams to learn and apply Design Thinking methodology, in order to solve user and customer problems in new, innovative ways.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Access to program resources and networking through our online-learning platform.
- This program explores the following key themes:
- Creativity and Innovation
- Mindsets and behaviours for creative confidence
- Design Thinking
- Application at work
- Planning for how you will apply Design Thinking at work with your teams
- Continued learning through access to program materials and facilitators via our online learning platform
- Post-program Webinar
Who should attend
- Managers seeking to enhance individual, team and organisational performance through innovation capability
- People managers who are new to the Design Thinking process
- People managers seeking to learn Design Thinking for their own application, and to empower their teams to work more innovatively.