Design Thinking for Business Innovation
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with ESADE Business School.Full disclaimer.
in partnership with Aalto University
Intensive program that will give you the skills to design new solutions that create value for the customer and your business. Design Thinking combined with business models provides effective tools for corporate innovation and transformation.
Why do I need this program?
ESADE Business School and Aalto University Executive Education have partnered to create a truly unique immersion program offering exciting new approaches to innovation that provide novel solutions to the challenges facing businesses today.
Get new tools and methodologies to...
- Generate and implement cross-company innovation – at all levels
- Understand and meet customer needs
- Quantify value propositions and increase the effectiveness of sales presentations
- Accelerate knowledge flow within your organization
- Quickly develop powerful prototypes
- Maximize value creation and value capture
- Capture insights, promote creative and critical thinking, and drive business model design
- Conceive and execute agile strategies that link innovation to growth
Design Thinking is a methodology for practical creative resolution of problems with a view towards an improved future – whether in terms of innovation, strategic capabilities, processes or even management.
Design Thinking combined with business innovation methodology forms a powerful and actionable approach to innovation.
The Design Thinking for Business Innovation program from ESADE Business School and Aalto University Executive Education will take you on a seven-day deep dive into its goal-oriented and actionable methodology, and show you how to make it work.
- Kick-off Module
- Discovering Design Thinking Methodology
- Creating and Understanding Customer Value
- Developing Powerful Prototypes
- Exploring Solutions though Experiments
- Designing Innovative Business Models
- Bring to Market and Scalling-up
- Solving the Execution Challenge
Who should attend
Design Thinking for Business Innovation is for corporate leaders and senior executives responsible for strategy, marketing, sales or innovation. Participants share the goal of integrating cutting-edge creative practices into their business processes and corporate structures.