Who should attend
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
- (Level 5) Senior Managers & Directors
About the course
Companies are keen to engage in innovation, but only a handful actually create extraordinary results. How can an organisation break out of its mould and think creatively?
How can we use design thinking to generate ideas for transforming customers’ experience?
This programme offers an application focused approach in helping you to create strategies that work. You will experience learning through real life case study and arrive at new possibilities or solutions because learning happens best when it is real.
Benefits to You
Participants will learn a rigorous framework for innovation and strategy creation including tools for Design Thinking phases of inspiration, ideation and implementation as well as Systems Thinking approach to mapping causality and interconnections. Ultimately, the participants will be able to create breakthrough results for their organisation.
- Understand the concept of Design Thinking and Systems Thinking
- Understand and apply a rigorous framework for creating strategies
- Understand and apply Design Thinking and Systems Thinking tools
- Concepts and principles of innovation and strategy creation
- Mindset of Design Thinkers
- A framework for systematic approach
- Introduction to Design Thinking tools:
- Persona Profile
- Customer Journey Map
- Goals and Pains
- Why-How Pyramid
- Value Proposition
- Brainstorming tool
- Heuristic ideation Techniques
- Decision Matrix
- Type of Prototype
- Persevere or Pivot
- Hands-on practice at innovation and strategy creation
Tan Hong Wee is an organisation development consultant who specialises in Systems Thinking. He has delivered application and education workshops for Singapore Armed Forces, MCYS, Renci Community Hospital, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, DSO National Laboratories and AVA. He believes in workshops that ar...
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.