Design Thinking and the art of Innovation (Innovation Masters Series)
This coming June, Stanford invites you to join executives, thought leaders and decision makers at our design labs and classrooms to learn proven techniques that will transform your organization. Master lecturers from the Design Group and d.school at Stanford University are joining forces to share a series of their best lessons on design thinking and the art of innovation.
This unique, three-day learning experience is a rare opportunity to immerse yourself or your team in problem-solving tools and problem-finding frameworks any business can employ to achieve extraordinary results.
You Will Learn
- How to build and nurture teams to inspire creativity
- How to develop the foundation for brainstorming and prototyping to drive results
- Stanford's unique methodologies to spur innovation
Who should attend
- Executives and senior leaders in charge of business units
- Decision-makers in product and service R&D departments
- Innovation team leaders
- "Skunk works" project teams
- Non-profit leaders and educators