Who should attend
This short course is ideal for those who aim to keep their business competitive and successful by mastering their innovation skills.
About the course
In our interactive programme, you will implement our innovation framework from the very first stage of developing ideas to making your ideas a reality. As part of this process, the framework will also teach you how to overcome any obstacles.
What makes this programme different is the high level of interaction learners will experience. Study tasks are practical and require a high level of focus. This intensity means upon completion, learners will be able to assess the risks of innovation and how to combat them.
By The End Of This Course You Will Be Able To
- Understand why continued innovation is vital for organisations
- Teach your employees the benefits of innovation and how to engage with it
- Develop an innovation plan for your organisation to follow
- Identity barriers to innovation and how to resolve them
- Recognise the best strategies of innovation through case studies
- Innovation as drivers for change and transformation
- Innovation frameworks
- Innovation opportunities
- Practical ideation experience, prototyping and designing innovation ideas
- Learning transfer
Read more about Digital Transformation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.