Who should attend
Mid | Senior Leadership programme
About the course
FOSTERING A CULTURE OF INNOVATION THROUGH CONSTANT CREATIVITY
In this three-day programme, you will learn key concepts, methods and principles related to design, design thinking and design management. Through hands-on creative activities, interactive exercises, case studies and lectures, you will gain an understanding of how to develop your design capability and leverage it for innovation. At the end of the programme, you will gain the ability to blend the perspectives of marketing, design and engineering into a systematic approach for innovation delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the design thinking process
- Generate and evaluate new product and service concepts
- Design products and services with enhanced customer experiences
- Manage design strategy and function
- Use business design thinking principles to better understand client businesses
- Encompass design thinking processes to drive business model innovations and to enhance performance of organisations and systems
Youngjin Yoo, PhD, is the Elizabeth M. and William C. Treuhaft Professor of Entrepreneurship and professor of information systems in the Department of Design & Innovation at the Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve University. He has a joint appointment at University Hospita...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.