This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Experience the 6 phases of Design Thinking and equip yourself with pragmatic and user-centric solutions for your innovation projects
How will I benefit?
- Discover leading practices to focus your project on the rapid delivery of business value
- Learn the fundamentals of DesignThinking
- Apply the Design Thinking principles in the frame of a simulation
- Take away a comprehensive hands-on Design Thinking toolbox
What does the course cover?
- Experience the 6 phases of Design Thinking: Understand, Observe, Point of View, Ideate, Prototype, Test»
- Knowing your audience to create meaningful innovations
- Frame the right problem to create the right solution
- Brainstorm the possibilities
- Build a representation of your idea and present it
- Share your ideas, get feedback and refine your solution
- Prototype and test with users
- Learn from feedback and iterate prototyping and testing
Who should attend
- Professionals looking to apply the principles and practices of the 6 iterative Design Thinking process stages through a hands-on innovation project
- Professionals involved in innovation, research and technology projects, product development projects, business transformation projects