About the course
This course offers physicians a new perspective on organizational compensation. The course asks physician leaders to think critically about the direction of the health care industry, and then it provides a step-by-step blueprint for aligning organizational compensation to both provider behavior and the ebbs and flows of the industry.
- The impact of health care reform on physician compensation
- How consumers have changed health care
- The fundamentals of compensation redesign
- Practical strategies for compensation redesign
- Link compensation to three-to-five relevant organizational metrics.
- Determine impact of market variables on future compensation plans.
- Align physician compensation and organizational objectives.
Method of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page.
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable).
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities.
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed.
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit.
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours.