Dental Practice Management Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Sauder School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Are you managing your people, processes, costs and revenues as effectively as you could be? Maximize your income by developing a patient-centric practice that applies best practices in business management and strategy. Designed and delivered by Sauder Business School professors and dental practitioners, and based on industry best practices, the concepts and skills presented in this certificate program will help you make smart business decisions.
- Identify your goals and evaluate business challenges and opportunities
- Understand industry trends as they affect your practice and dentistry
- Consider numerous ways to reduce your costs
- Appreciate all of the advantages and disadvantages of new technology
- Assess your own practice, and identify and measure Key Performance Indicators
- Determine what your practice is worth
- Interpret your Financial Statements to uncover hidden costs
- Evaluate cost structures and cash flow
- Broaden your understanding of effective leadership
- Build a culture that reflects your strategy and values
- Design an effective performance management and reward system
- Address one-on-one challenges; lead others to lead themselves
- Identify what drives efficiency in your practice
- Streamline your Service Operations
- Understand cost drivers in your service
- Design your operations to meet your strategy
- Understand what drives patient behavior and how patients evaluate your practice
- Identify problem areas in service delivery that frustrate both patients and staff
- Implement techniques to measure patient perceptions and satisfaction
- Improve service delivery to increase patient satisfaction and staff morale
In addition to formal classroom sessions, the program includes prominent guest speakers on topics such as Personal Wealth Management, Investment Strategies and other areas critical to personal and professional success.