About the course
The company that has the most paying customers wins. But how do you get the word out, drive demand for your products and services, and generate sales? Today good marketing involves a clear strategy to reach the target audience, execute appropriate tactics, and measure results. In this course, you will master the fundamentals of outbound and inbound marketing and explore the myriad of options available in today’s world of traditional and social media. Learn how to apply your skills to create a robust and innovative marketing strategy for a new product or a new company.
Learn How To
- Combine traditional, social and mobile media to drive viral demand
- Virality does not just happen, though it may look that way. It generally takes months or years of careful planning and experimentation. Learn how to use product design, outbound and inbound marketing to drive viral demand for a business-to-consumer product. Learn how marketing today requires a thorough understanding of the target market and a multitude of traditional, social and innovative marketing programs.
- Leverage outbound demand generation
- Outbound marketing is what most people think of when they think of marketing. It is the act of “buying” a prospects attention or seeking them out. Learn how marketers provide air cover through effective PR and Buzz marketing as well as the basics of driving action that results in people buying something.
- Tap inbound demand
- Learn what inbound marketing is all about, how it got started, and what is fundamentally different from the more traditional world of outbound. Explore the new tools marketers now have in hand and are learning how to use every day.
- Use core demand generation principles and guidelines
- Create and use a messaging platform for optimal public relations and buzz marketing.
Online participants are asked to complete a final exam at the end of each course to maintain the integrity of the program. A score of 85% must be achieved to successfully pass the exam. A digital record of completion will be emailed to participants when they pass the exam.
It is required that participants complete the course evaluation once they have passed the final exam.
Lynda Smith brings over 25 years of experience in marketing and sales across a diverse set of industries and has spent the last 15 years working in the area of high technology products and services. In her capacity as a SVP Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer for a number of companies including Gen...
Depending on how you count them, Yiftee is Donna’s 3rd or 19th startup. Having spent a career in entrepreneurial marketing, Yiftee brings that expertise to empower shops and restaurants with the tools big retailers use to engage their customers online and mobile -- for a fraction of the time and ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.