Delivering Value Through Digital Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
With digital marketing increasingly dominating the growth in marketing spend across all sectors, now is the time to deepen your understanding of this space to help you and your team optimise your overall marketing performance.
Underpinned by the research of Saïd Business School’s Future of Marketing Initiative and our School’s Centre for Business Analytics, this innovative programme provides the latest thinking and methods on tackling the challenges faced by marketing executives embarking on digital transformation. Together, we’ll deconstruct key issues on the effectiveness of digital media and identify how to achieve superior results in a rapidly changing digital environment with analytics.
Industry guests will also share their success stories to give you a deeper insight into the practical applications of techniques that will allow you to take effective action and deliver greater impact in your organisation.
Emerge with new skills and behaviours by exploring the following key themes:
Digital marketing foundations and risks
- Digital marketing: core principles and latest thinking
- The digital transformation of marketing
- Analytics-based thinking
- Digital data, privacy, ethics and security
Analytics for understanding customers
- Data sources, collection and quality
- Advances in data-driven customer insights
- Applications to customer-related decisions
Analytics for reaching, influencing and engaging customers
- First versus third-party data
- Advances in data-driven advertising
- Media and programmatic advertising
- Social media marketing
Causality and experimentation
- Misinterpretations of digital data and applying experimentation
- The future of digital marketing and analytics
Who should attend
Marketing executives and consultants who either:
- Have some data fluency but need to hone their analytics-based thinking
- Lack data fluency and need to gain this knowledge.
Non-marketing executives and consultants whose roles interface with marketing and need to better understand the latest thinking around digital marketing and analytics.