Who should attend
Marketing executives and consultants
- Have some data fluency but need to hone their analytics-based thinking
- Lack data fluency and need to gain this knowledge
Non-marketing executives and consultants
- Whose roles interface with marketing and need to better understand the latest thinking around digital marketing and analytics
About the course
Deepen your knowledge of digital marketing and analytics with a program co-designed by the University of Oxford.
Get more out of digital marketing and analytics with a program based on research from the world's best business schools.
The Delivering Value Through Digital course is underpinned by research from the Future of Marketing Initiative at the University of Oxford's Said Business School, as well as Melbourne Business School's Centre for Business Analytics.
Featuring industry speakers and real-world case studies, you'll learn the core principles and latest thinking on digital marketing – as well as how to turn theory into results.
Develop and measure your digital marketing strategy
- Develop a digital marketing strategy for your organisation
- Accurately measure the effect of your digital marketing strategy
Manage your marketing in a digital environment
- Incorporate privacy concerns related to digital data within your strategy
- Prioritise and optimise marketing actions in an increasingly digital environment
Plan for growth
- Develop digital assets, and plan for growth leveraging those assets
Digital marketing foundations and risks
- Learn core principles of digital marketing, including privacy, ethics, security and new ways of thinking
Analytics for understanding customers
- Understand how to leverage digital to gain data-driven insights and apply them to customer related decisions
Reaching influencing and engaging customers
- Recognise the power of using analytics and data-driven advertising through programmatic and social media avenues
Causality and experimentation
- Gain a deeper understanding of the interpretation of data and the future of digital marketing and analytics
Professor Andrew Stephen is one of the world’s leading academic marketing experts, with a particular emphasis on issues that lie at the intersection of marketing and technology, such as how, when, and why marketers should use new digital media channels. He was recently ranked as one of the top-25...
Ujwal Kayande is the Associate Dean (Academic) and Professor of Marketing at Melbourne Business School. He is also Founding Director of the Centre for Business Analytics. He teaches marketing strategy and analytics on the MBA, Master of Business Analytics and Executive Education programs. Ujwal i...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.