Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
The course is designed for project and program managers, for those working in PMOs, and for managers responsible for planning, justifying, and sponsoring IT-enabled change-projects.
About the course
As an organization looks to leverage the opportunities of digital technologies and become a so called digital enterprise, victory is determined not so much by successfully deploying technology as it is about making fundamental changes to an organization. This will include reimagining processes, introducing new ways of working, becoming data driven in decision making, focusing on employee experience, re-aligning accountabilities, altering funding models and introducing more relevant metrics. It may also demand dealing with the technical debt that has accumulated due to legacy systems. Perhaps the most difficult of all changes to make will be changing mindsets and corporate culture.
The aim of this program is to help you plan, set-up and run your digital transformation initiative in ways that increase the likelihood of expected business outcomes being achieved.
- Gaining a clear understanding of how organizations can maximize returns from their digital investments
- Learning tools and techniques that allow the realization of real benefits
- Applying these tools and techniques to actual projects
- Defining the building blocks of the digital enterprise
- Selecting the right operating model
- Understanding how digital investments create real business value
- Identifying the best pathway to achieve your digital ambitions
- Dealing with legacy systems and technical debt
- Mapping a digital transformation journey
- Identifying and overcoming obstacles
- Analyzing stakeholders and building strategies
- Defining metrics and re-assigning responsibilities
- Building robust and realistic business cases
- Designing initiatives to accommodate different types of digital investments
- Rethinking the role of the IT department
Digital, Leadership, Strategy, Innovation, Disruption, Value Joe Peppard is a Professor at ESMT. Additionally, he is an adjunct professor at the University of South Australia. Previously, he held the Chair in Information Systems at Cranfield School of Management (United Kingdom) – where he was a...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.