Decision Making & Negotiations Certificate
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
This 3-day course is part of the 12-day Management Essentials Program. While the course is designed to be independent in nature, please consider whether maximum value can be obtained by taking it as part of a broader program.
Through highly experiential learning, you will better understand, appreciate and develop critical competencies required to effectively make decisions and negotiate outcomes. The 3 day course is composed of the following modules:
- Effective Decision-making
- High Impact Negotiations
- Develop a practical understanding of decision-making and negotiating models
- Identify your strengths, biases and opportunities for growth in relation to your current approaches to decision-making and negotiating
- Appreciate the effectiveness of various strategies and tactics across a variety of situations
- Practice, evaluate and improve your ability to make decisions and negotiate effectively
Who should attend
- Mid-level to senior managers
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs