Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Alberta School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
This 3-day course is part of the 12-day Management Essentials Program. While the course is designed to be independent in nature, please consider whether maximum value can be obtained by taking it as part of a broader program.
Through highly experiential learning, you will better understand, appreciate and develop critical competencies required to effectively make decisions and negotiate outcomes. The 3 day course is composed of the following modules:
- Effective Decision-making
- High Impact Negotiations
- Develop a practical understanding of decision-making and negotiating models
- Identify your strengths, biases and opportunities for growth in relation to your current approaches to decision-making and negotiating
- Appreciate the effectiveness of various strategies and tactics across a variety of situations
- Practice, evaluate and improve your ability to make decisions and negotiate effectively
Who should attend
- Mid-level to senior managers
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
Trust the experts
Terry Daniel is a faculty member of the Alberta School of Business. He served as Associate Dean of Alberta’s MBA program from 1990 to 1995 and has taught in both the graduate and undergraduate programs at Alberta as well as in the joint Executive MBA program offered by Alberta and the University ...
After over 20 years living in the US, I am thrilled to come back to Canada and join the SMO department at U of A. I received my B.B.A. from the University of Notre Dame and my PhD from the University of Illinois. I then returned to Notre Dame where I taught courses in management, human resources ...