This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
This course will give managers, directors, and VPs the practical tools and working knowledge to assess internal and external organizational-related issues, recognize relevant data-variables, develop appropriate models, analyze competing options-scenarios, and improve the focus and scope of decision capabilities.
The course covers the most practical, commonly used decision models and devotes one session to each area, with the emphasis on real-world applications for managerial decision making within a case context – with case information drawn from the instructor’s actual client files over the last 30 years of consulting.
- Expert Systems and Decision Heuristics
- Gannt Charts
- Critical Path Project Management
- Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT)>
- Multiple-Objective Goal Programming
- Maximize-Minimize Linear Programming
- Bernoulli Sequences
- Markov Analysis
- Bayes Analysis
- Decisions Under Uncertainty
- Probability Analysis and Decision Trees
- Monte Carlo Decision Simulations
Who should attend
managers, directors, and VPs
Trust the experts
Dr. David Newton is a full-time new venture consultant, and has taught in the Rady Center for Executive Development since 2013. His consulting focuses on high-tech product strategies and innovative online learning platforms. For 28 years he was a full-time professor at UMass-Amherst, Westmont, an...