Decision Making Models for Managers: Practical Applications to use Quantitative Analysis
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rady School of Management.Full disclaimer.
This course will give managers, directors, and VPs the practical tools and working knowledge to assess internal and external organizational-related issues, recognize relevant data-variables, develop appropriate models, analyze competing options-scenarios, and improve the focus and scope of decision capabilities.
The course covers the most practical, commonly used decision models and devotes one session to each area, with the emphasis on real-world applications for managerial decision making within a case context – with case information drawn from the instructor’s actual client files over the last 30 years of consulting.
- Expert Systems and Decision Heuristics
- Gannt Charts
- Critical Path Project Management
- Program Evaluation Review Technique (PERT)>
- Multiple-Objective Goal Programming
- Maximize-Minimize Linear Programming
- Bernoulli Sequences
- Markov Analysis
- Bayes Analysis
- Decisions Under Uncertainty
- Probability Analysis and Decision Trees
- Monte Carlo Decision Simulations
Who should attend
managers, directors, and VPs