Decision Making for Leaders
Empower yourself to make strategic judgments in your organisation through our Decision-making for Leaders program.
Combining evidence-based principles and practical, real-world tools, we show you how to leverage your strengths and apply sound judgment that will drive strategy, innovation and sustainable results throughout your business.
By strengthening your ability to assess the quality of your decisions and analyse how you reached them, you will consistently improve your decision-making over time.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Implement a structured decision-making process
- Ask key questions to guide your information search
- Identify good decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Define, measure and manage risk
- Enhance your strategic ability
- Communicate decisions and justify your position
- Develop insights into decision-making at the highest level
- Lead a team through effective decision-making.
Your program journey is designed to ensure that you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned to your learning goals.
A study guide with readings and cases is provided before the program commences.
The following key themes are explored during the program:
- Decision-making in practice
- Deciding for your organisation.
Who should attend
- Senior decision-makers with at least three years of management experience
- High-level executives seeking to develop their strategic decision-making ability.