Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Chief financial officers
- Managers in the Finance Department of companies
- General Managers of small and medium-sized companies
- Financial advisors
- Business consultants
- Corporate and investment bankers
About the course
We live in the middle of the “Age of Debt”. Debt has always been a lever of business development and even more so in recent years. This course allows you to acquire and develop the knowledge, the techniques, the basic and advanced tools for planning and managing corporate debt.
What you'll be working on
- Capital structure: main approaches to debt policies and their managerial implications
- Planning the optimal capital structure
- The cost of capital in practice
- Planning and assessing the financing need
- Finding the optimal capital structure
- Assessing the debt policy
- Financing solutions on the credit and capital market
Curriculum Vitae Alberto Dell''Acqua is SDA Professor of Corporate Finance and Real Estate at SDA Bocconi School of Management. He is Professor of Financial Management and Corporate Banking at Bocconi University. At SDA Bocconi, he is Director of the Master in Corporate Finance (MCF) and he was ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.