Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
- Business owners, Directors, senior managers, line managers
- HR Professionals
- Employees from all managerial levels or/and industries (both in the public and the private sector)
About the course
The purpose of the workshop is to help participants, see conflict as an opportunity for growth and development of business and personal relationships, rather than as a problem to avoid. It will also provide analytical and practical skills on how to resolve and manage conflict situations effectively.
- What is conflict
- Types of conflict
- Why conflicts arise
- Modern workplace realities
- Conflict as a process
- Conflict management strategies
On completion of this course/workshop participants will be able to:
- Recognize the nature of conflict and why it occurs in the workplace
- Identify and assess their personal conflict resolution style and how to adapt it to the various conflict situations
- Identify and evaluate the various conflict management strategies a company can use to manage conflict at work.