Who should attend
The program is designed for technology leaders, IT managers, and data managers who want to develop data strategies that align with their organizations’ business goals. This program will be particularly beneficial for those in the following roles:
- Senior managers and executives in technology seeking to develop and implement sound data strategies to create value and drive business gains through data (CTO, CIO, CDO, CISO, Director of Technology, Director of Information Systems, Director of Engineering, Director of Analytics)
- Data managers, entrepreneurs, IT managers, and IT consultants seeking to identify and implement best practices in their data projects, and think strategically about building data-driven products at scale. (Data Manager, Analytics Manager, IT Manager, Project Manager, Engineering Manager, SaaS Consultant)
About the course
Successful organizations don’t simply manage data as a cost driver; they harness data as a value driver. If your team has less expertise in leveraging data than it does in accruing it, you’re not alone.
Our Data Strategy program presents practical, strategic advice and case studies so you can develop and implement a data strategy to deliver on your business objectives by leveraging data management, data governance, data technology, data analytics, and a data-driven culture.
This program is a practical how-to guide. It is built on industry best practices, academic research, and faculty experience building data strategy for organizations across industries. You’ll learn to apply frameworks and methodologies to create value from your data, and you’ll build a data-focused roadmap to gain a competitive advantage.
- Leverage data insights to drive innovation strategy
- Create a data-driven decision-making culture in your organization
- Apply frameworks and methodologies for harnessing data to create value
- Build a data-focused roadmap to gain competitive advantages in your industry
Module 1 | Introduction to Data Strategy
Module 2 | Developing a Data Strategy
Module 3 | Data Management
Module 4 | Data Governance, Quality, and Security
Module 5 | Data Processes and Technology
Module 6 | Data Organization and Culture
Module 7| Data at the Leading Edge
Create a plan for developing and implementing a comprehensive data strategy in your organization, applying the frameworks, methodologies, and tools you will learn in this program.
Education PhD, Engineering Systems, Massachusetts Institute of Technology MS, Technology Policy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology BS, Symbolic Systems, Stanford University BA, Political Science, Stanford University Positions Held At Haas since 2009 2010 – present, Visiting Assi...
Dr. Richard Huntsinger is a professor, Silicon Valley entrepreneur, Fortune 500 operations executive, and management consultant with broad international experience leading programs and projects in operational excellence, internet-based and agent-based customer service, data analytics, and enterpr...
Girish is the Chief Technology Officer of agilon health, a publicly traded value-based healthcare company (NYSE listed). He has spent over two decades in Data and AI in a variety of leadership roles. Prior to agilon health, he was a Partner at Frazier Healthcare Partners – driving Data & Arti...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.