Data Science for Leaders
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Haas School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Data Science for Leaders equips senior executives with the aptitude to harness data science and business analytic insights to inform business decisions, strategy, execution, and more effective organizational leadership. Executives need to possess this critical and evolving knowledge foundation to optimally leverage the information produced for and by their data science teams in delivering business solutions based on analytic insights.
Uniquely designed for the demanding schedule of senior executives, Data Science for Leaders moves participants through a two-day applied, intensive, boot camp which includes a mix of lectures, case studies, laboratory practice, and panel discussions.
Esteemed Haas faculty, Lucas Davis and Jonathan Kolstad, lead senior executives through the process of learning and applying the leadership principles behind the applications of data science methods. At the forefront of the nexus between data science and business analytics, Professors Davis and Kolstad draw on their robust research and industry engagement to define the capabilities, challenges, and decisions executives must make every day in leading an organization.
- Harness the Power of Data and Technology
- Make data-driven decisions and solve business problems using the power of data and technology
- Create Value for the Organization with Data Science
- Leverage data science to create and implement business strategies
- Improve your Organization’s Business Processes
- Use data analytics and its application to improve business processes
- Drive Business Improvement
- Examine how to anticipate organizational needs and drive business improvement through data science future trends
The Data Science for the C-Suite program curriculum covers the following topics:
- TOPIC 1 | Data Science Foundations
- TOPIC 2 | Using Big Data to Make Better Decisions
- TOPIC 3 |
- Business Applications of Data Analytics
- TOPIC 4 | Analytics-Based Strategy
- TOPIC 5 | Future Trends of Data Science
- TOPIC 6 | Challenges and Opportunities of Utilizing Data Science
- TOPIC 7 | Drive Organizational Goals with Data Science
- Two-day immersive program at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business campus
- World-renowned Berkeley Haas and Executive Education Faculty
- Practical application
- Highly interactive environment
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Access to the program alumni community
- Data Science for the C-Suite Certificate of Completion
Who should attend
Leaders who must engage with data scientists across their organization by drawing on a strong conceptual understanding of how data science should be utilized as a senior leader and decision-maker. Executives without a deep background in data science and business analytics, and who have minimal technical expertise, are strongly encouraged to attend.