Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers
About the course
This module deep-dive into the data mining process, data mining models to support business decisions and its deployment.
The learners of this programme are expected to have prior knowledge in:
- Basic knowledge of programming and/or scripting principles (e.g. using variables, logical operators, if ... then control, loops, ...)
- Intermediate knowledge of data concepts (e.g. equivalent of intermediate to advanced knowledge of using spreadsheets)
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of how to retrieve data from relational databases using SQL
- Basic to intermediate business mathematics and statistics or equivalent
Benefits to You
Participants will understand data mining models and assist their organisations in formulating decisions from these models.
Upon completion of this module, the learner will be able to:
- apply the data mining process to a business case
- select suitable data models to support decision making
- create, test and train models of regression, association, clustering, classification analytics
- deploy data models using CRISP-DM
Data Mining Process
- Association Analysis
- Clustering Analysis
- Decision Trees
- Classification Analysis
- Anomaly Detection
- Model Evaluation
- Model Deployment
- Case Study
As part of the training and learning during this programme, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.