Who should attend
Leaders and senior managers who need to balance growth opportunities with privacy and cyberdefense priorities including:
- Members of the leadership team
- Functional leaders and business managers, tasked to run their business operations in an increasingly insecure world
About the course
In a networked world, leaders of data-driven businesses are well aware of the value and growth opportunities from digitisation. But these opportunities are also attracting sophisticated and highly skilled hacktivists, cyber criminals, and state actors. What can your leadership team do to leverage data responsibly whilst safeguarding your business assets and reputation?
In this course, you will learn and engage with peers, real-life hackers, cyber-crime fighters, and business leaders who have experienced the full cycle of recovery from a cyber-attack, to build a cyber-resilient company.
- The Privacy Aware corporation
- Cyber Economics: What drives the attackers? How much defense is enough?
- Anatomy of a Cyberattack
- AI, predictive tools, and 3rd party services
- Identifying your exposure, controlling, and recovering
- Embracing cybersecurity ecosystems
- Building resilience in people and systems
- Understand today’s most pressing cybersecurity issues.
- Understand how hackers think, and prioritise your defense investments
- Learn to build organisation-wide resilience by educating and developing security-minded employees
- Develop actionable plans to safeguard your valuable and sensitive information
- Leverage ecosystems, and recover with trust
Professor Keppo teaches risk management and analytics courses, and directs analytics executive education programs at NUS Business School. He is also Co-Director of NUS Business Analytics Center. Previously, he taught at the University of Michigan. He has several publications in the top-tier jour...
Mr Mikko Niemelä is the CEO of Cyber Intelligence House, a leading cyber intelligence agency which he established in Singapore in 2015 to help organisations and individuals detect and monitor their cyber exposure. He is also the Founder of Silverskin, a cyberattack company he established to help ...
Michael Gryseels is President of True Digital Group, a business unit launched by True Corporation, to drive innovation and capture new growth opportunities from digital, analytics and related technologies. True Digital has built an ecosystem of digital platforms and solutions to meet the needs of...
Brian serves as the Executive Director Asia Pacific for the Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center (FS-ISAC) based in Singapore. Before joining FS-ISAC, Brian worked for the Pharmaceutical Security Institute as the Senior Intelligence Analyst directly coordinating production o...
Although he now hears regularly about concepts which do not require the presence of a rocket scientist, Rick’s tertiary education actually did qualify him to be exactly that. The majority of his career has been spent in the various and occasionally overlapping domains of aviation ranging from his...
Paul is the Director of Cybersecurity in the Defence Science & Technology Agency (DSTA) of Singapore. The DSTA is a statutory board under the Ministry of Defence responsible for harnessing and exploiting science and technology to meet the defence and national security needs of Singapore. Thes...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.