Cyber Crime & Digital Risk
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Euromoney Learning Solutions.Full disclaimer.
This course is approximately 4 hours in duration
You will be able to attend this course for either the morning or afternoon session, dependent on your requirements.
- Morning (9am - 1pm)
- Afternoon (2pm - 6pm)
This facilitated workshop is designed for all bank employees. A mixture of recent real cases and scenario analysis, including previously imposed legal penalties, fines, business limitations and license revocations will be discussed and assessed. This will enable a better understanding of the evolving intersection between business and customer empowerment, and ever increasing regulatory scrutiny and expectations.
- Understand new risk paradigm and consequences of poor risk management in the digital workplace, minimize fraud risks through effective cybersecurity practices
- Aware of the growing demands of regulators to address digital risks and the use of technology by regulators
- Develop awareness and increase sensitivity to developments in KYC/AML and cybersecurity
- Understand the causes and consequences of data breaches and risks poses to bank
Session 1 Introduction of Cyber Risk – around 30 mins
- What is Cyber Risk?
- Type of Cyber Risk
- Data of Cyber Attacks
Session 2 Impacts of Cyber Attacks – around 45 mins
- List of Cyber Attacks Impacts
- Why Banks?
- Regulatory Requirement
Session 3 Cyber Attacks & Channels – around 45 mins
- Statistics & Trends
Session 4 Best Practices for Banks – around 35 mins
- Internal training
Summary – around 25 mins
Who should attend
Relationship Managers Private Bankers, Wealth Managers, Client Advisors and other Client Facing Bank Personnel