Customer Service Strategy: Profiting Through Value Creation, Customer Satisfaction, Loyalty, and Relationship
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Full disclaimer.
A passion for customer satisfaction is one way a market-oriented company builds superior profits. Companies with a strong market orientation see current and potential customers as key sources of profitability, cash flow, and earnings. Customers, products and assets are all important parts of business and business success. Products will come and go; assets will be purchased and consumed, but the customer is the only enduring asset a company has. Keeping in mind that the customer is the only source of positive cash flow, it is the responsibility of the company to understand how customers affect a business and profitability. The companies who want to survive this millennium must aim at customer satisfaction of the highest order. The customers who are satisfied may still find it easy to switch when a better offer comes along. High satisfaction or delight creates an emotional affinity with the brand, not just a rational preference. The result is high customer loyalty. This programme describes the important tools in delighting the customers and developing their loyalty to your brand. It emphasizes on winning and retaining customers for life and performing better than your competitors. It also discusses various non-tradition tools (in the Indian environment) which the marketers in India have ignored so far in delivering higher customer satisfaction and increasing profits. This programme is a result of years of research and practice and establishes the fact that in this competitive era, customer service must be treated as a profit center.
- To identify key issues, challenges, and opportunities to enhance the value proposition to the customers.
- To establish the connectivity between market orientation, customer satisfaction, market based management and profitability and design the strategies to make this happen.
- To verify the hypothesis that customer service can be a profit center.
- To identify the main drivers of customer delight and design a strategy to deliver them; and
- To understand the main pillars of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Customer orientation of business and managing customer loyalty
- Customer analysis and value creation
- Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction: concept and value
- Customer focus and profitability
- Profit impact of customer retention
- Customer service – profit centre and not cost centre
- Building and managing life-long relationship with the customers
- Customer Analytics
Who should attend
All senior executives/ managers who are in charge of customer service /sales or marketing functions