Who should attend
The programme is aimed at senior managers and directors in marketing, sales, service operations, CRM and technology, as well as consultants, from B2B, B2C or not-for-profit organisations. Teams from the different functions within the same organisation are encouraged to attend (max. five per organisation), in order to create a cohesive strategy and encourage company-wide support.
About the course
Developing customer experience is a challenge many organisations are grappling with. While great service is a must, it’s customer experience which differentiates you from your competition. This course will provide you with the skills to develop and implement a coherent customer experience strategy.
You will learn tools and processes to help you bring your organisation closer to your customers, including unpacking the dimensions of customer value and mapping the customer journey. You will learn how to plan and implement customer experience insight, channel management and delivery strategies. And discuss strategies for gaining senior management and key stakeholder buy-in. You will leave the programme with the skills and confidence to guide your organisation to a more customer-centric future.
What you will learn
- Learn from leading experts on customer experience strategy and insight
- Gain effective techniques for bringing the voice of the customer into the organisation
- Learn new tools for unpacking value in the customer journey
- Leave with a clear methodology for improving your organisation's customer-centricity across multiple channels
- Gain skills to achieve multi-departmental commitment to the customer experience strategy
- Develop the confidence to lead the customer experience strategy in your organisation
- Build a peer and expert network to support your customer experience strategy in the future.
The emphasis will be on providing delegates with the confidence and skills to lead their organisation in developing an integrated strategic approach to customer experience management. The course will provide delegates with a methodology for addressing the customer experience strategy challenge. Becoming customer centric requires developing an outside-in perspective across the organisation, so a good deal of discussion will be centred on how managers can gain lead change within their organisation. The programme will include the following sessions:
- Setting the strategic direction
- Unpacking customer value
- Bringing the voice of the customer into the business
- Designing the customer journey
- Creating a customer-centric organisation
- Delivering change.
Stan began his professional career with Unilever Canada, subsequently moving with that firm to the UK and Sweden, where he was Marketing Director of its Toiletries business. He then spent 10 years as a management consultant (customer relationship management and online marketing) with global leade...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.