Who should attend
- Level 2 - Supervisor, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- Level 3 - New Managers
- Level 4 - Managers
About the course
In today’s connected world, customers expect and demand easy access to accurate information. And to do that, they want the answer they need immediately. With a strong customer service knowledge base, organizations will be more nimble to meet customers’ expectations and to deliver a positive customer experience.
This programme will give you the know-how to build an effective customer service knowledge base and provide ways to leverage on it.
Participants will be gain knowledge and skills from using key elements to build a sound customer service knowledge base. Understand the importance of a knowledge base to optimize on their customer experience interaction, an emerging strategy to raise your competitive advantage.
- Know the difference between customer experience management and customer relationship management
- Create content and categorise information
- Demonstrate ways to effectively use knowledge base
- Analyse key industry trends in customer service knowledge base management
As part of the training and learning during this course, photography and/or video recording of participants in action will be done.
- What is CEM
- Pillars to customer experience management
- Content creation & classifying information in the customer service knowledge base
- Analyse customer service knowledge base
- Leveraging your customer service knowledge base
- Trends in knowledge base management
- Adhering to PDPA
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.