Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Under pressure to perform and achieve growth, many organizations naturally focus on the development of new products and services. While this has been a successful approach for decades, the best organizations are realizing they need to change the focus to optimizing the customer experience. This requires a new way of thinking. Customer-Driven Marketing teaches contemporary best practices in marketing strategy, equipping you to put the customer first and facilitate growth.
- Understand the relationship among customer satisfaction, loyalty, and profitability
- Maximize lifetime value of your customers to succeed in today’s marketplaces
- Apply the triad of customer behavior: attention, memory, and appreciation
- Develop a firm grasp of positioning, branding, pricing, and distribution
- Cultivate exceptional customer experiences
Monthly start dates:
1st of the month
Who should attend
Mid to senior-level managers, directors, and functional leaders who have little or no training in marketing and need a review of fundamental concepts critical to driving financial performance through marketing strategy.
Trust the experts
Sridhar Balasubramanian is associate dean of both the full-time MBA Program and the online MBA@UNC Program, and a professor of marketing. His teaching and research interests are in marketing strategy and technology strategy, customer-focus, innovation and growth strategy, services design and mar...