Customer Centricity Management Strategy (Online)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Stellenbosch Business School.Full disclaimer.
During this 6 week online course you’ll learn essential techniques used to better understand the needs and wants of your customers, and be equipped with the tools needed to build a customer-focused team. USB-ED’s Customer Centricity short course covers tested strategies in customer relationship management to give you a working understanding of the role customers play in your business.These core principles will assist and support you and your team in your endeavour to stay ahead of your competitors, and inevitably keep your business flourishing.
What will I learn?
- Implement a link between your organisation's strategy and an ever-evolving customer culture
- Identify and align the disconnect between customer and client expectations
- Manage the important role customer empathy plays in your business model
- Drive growth through considered customer management strategies
- Week 1 - The Importance of Customer Centric Strategy
- Week 2 - Customer Management and Empathy
- Week 3 - Customer Experience Management
- Week 4 - Building Sustainable Customer Relationships
Who should attend
If you’re looking to enhance your current customer management expertise, this short course will provide you with invaluable skills to build a customer-centred business culture. The short course is designed for professionals of all levels who want an educational platform that accommodates their demanding lifestyle. Multiple exercises and assignments will expand your customer toolkit, and online support will ensure consistent progress throughout the short course.