Customer Centricity in Practice Aggregator
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Competitive advantage has moved beyond the features of a company’s product, to include the entire customer experience. This puts increased pressure on all business functions to understand the customer and to find ways to collaborate and co-create a positive customer experience.
The Customer-Centricity in Practice short course uses design thinking methodologies to develop your organisation’s internal capacity to become more customer-centric for sustained competitive advantage.
This course is designed to support the entire organisation in becoming more customer-centric. You will learn how design thinking relates to customer experience principles and you will leave the course with practical strategies to help your business bring human-centred design to life.
The learn-by-doing format of this course will introduce you to customer experience (CX) principles and give you a chance to practice some of the strategies and tactics so that you can put them to work in your business or context.
You will gain:
- First-hand knowledge of how to apply CX frameworks.
- Familiarity with the core competencies of CX and how design thinking can be applied to these.
- Understanding of the steps required for a business to become more customer-centric.
- Access to best practices from around the world.
- Practical application of key tools and methods on a real-world challenge.
- An opportunity to learn from others who are applying CX frameworks.
- Hands-on experiential problem solving and creative thinking.
Course topics include:
- Voice of customer, customer insight and understanding
- Experience design, improvement and innovation
- Organisational adoption and accountability
- Customer experience metrics and measurement
- Journey mapping
- Service design
- How design thinking relates to customer-centricity
Who should attend
If you would like to learn more about the practical application of customer experience, customer-centricity and design thinking concepts in a business context, this course will be of great value to you. Participants from all seniority levels, practice areas and sectors are invited to attend.