Customer Behaviour Data Analytics for Business Impact
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with SIM Professional Development.Full disclaimer.
We live in the age of data.
Being able to mine customer data makes the crucial difference between being at the forefront of the data-driven environment versus being left behind. Understanding your customer behaviour will make all the difference to your customer service, sales and marketing.
Developing data-driven insights and trends in customer preferences form the core of all business. To maximise the skills acquired from the course, Microsoft Excel will be used since commercial propriety software packages may incur additional costs to businesses.
Benefits to You
- Learn how data analytics helps you better understand customer behaviour and choices.
- Acquire hands-on skills to analyse different types of customer data.
Identify customer touchpoints, point of interaction between brands, businesses,products and customers
Determine the attributes of a product or service that are most important to drive consumers’ product choices
Identify and separate customer base with common characteristics to gain a deeper understanding of customer profile segments
Describe the different stages of a customer life cycle
Segment customers into clusters and make the right marketing decisions
Calculate a customer’s lifetime value to increase profitability
Identify sets of products that customers may purchase and how this can improve sales
*What do Customers Want? *
- Predict whether a customer will buy your product or service using Logistic Regression.
- Identify important features of best-selling products.
- Identify which product features satisfy the customers’ basic needs and which features will delight your customers.
- Understanding the Customer Life Cycle
- Reach, acquisition, conversion, retention, loyalty
- Are there Subgroups among your Customers that you can Target Specifically?
- Cluster analysis of customers to identify tops, tails and segments.
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Estimate the value that your company will derive from your entire relationship with each of your customers.
- Market Basket Analysis
- Discover customer purchasing habits using Association Rules.
Who should attend
- (Level 2) Supervisors, Executive, & Emerging Managers
- (Level 3) New Managers
- (Level 4) Managers