Customer Behaviour and Marketing Strategy
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Indore.Full disclaimer.
The behaviour of the consumer is the most unpredictable element in a business. Most of the times the consumer is on his mental journey while making a purchase. It is the duty of marketer to understand the state in which the consumer is while making a buying decision. Today consumer’s are in the driver’s seat controlling the market place. Understanding why customer buys what he buys is the key to successful marketing today. Once marketers learn how the “why” drives and directs consumer behaviour, they can learn how to get them buy more things. Marketers need to understand the why’s that underlie on consumer psychology to predict the future of their marketplace and accordingly plan out their product, promotion, pricing and selling strategies. Future marketing success lies in the understanding why people buy along with who, what, where, how, how much and how often.
- Understanding of the concepts of consumer psychology and its application in developing marketing strategy in Indian context
- Developing the basic analytical skills and conceptual knowledge of consumer psychology
- Develop an understanding of customer management
- Human behaviour in market place
- Listening to voice of customer
- Emotions & reasons in consumer behaviour
- Beyond customer decision
- A new wave in creating customer value
- Customer expectation and experience management