Who should attend
The course is designed for managers with marketing, commercial, or business development responsibilities, like Business Unit Directors, Chief Marketing Officers, Senior Marketing Managers, Senior Business Development Managers, or Commercial Directors.
About the course
By paraphrasing and reversing a famous quote from Mr Einstein, we suggest that strategic insanity today is doing the same things over and over again and expecting the same results. Starting from this provocation, the goal of our course is to stimulate business and marketing executives to rethink their market strategies and their revenue models by sharing our customer-based framework and by exposing the participants to a large number of cases, incidents, and examples.
What you'll be working on
- Managing competitive dynamics in a hyper-connected world;
- Exploring freemium strategies for your customers;
- Exploring platform-based strategies;
- Exploring multi-source revenue strategies;
- Playing imitation and leapfrogging strategies;
- Playing defensive strategies and counterattack;
- Disciplining creativity for market creation and market regeneration.
Curriculum Vitae Alessandro Arbore is SDA Professor of Marketing and Sales. At SDA Bocconi, he was Director of the Executive Master in Marketing & Sales (2012-2017), currently Coordinator of the “Marketing Excellence” Open Program and Coordinator of the Open Program courses within the Market...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.