About the course
Gain important insights into your values and strengths in order to develop your executive presence and increase the effectiveness of your personal and professional communication. We will focus on building your executive presence – your unique group of traits and behaviors founded on personal beliefs, confidence, and competence. Based on current leadership and executive presence research, you will learn specific strategies to use values-based leadership and a strong executive presence to increase your personal success and contributions to your organization.
- Personal values as a cornerstone to authenticity
- Personal strengths and how to use them to create value for your organization
- Elements of executive presence, and how to evaluate them within yourself
- Communication and message crafting
- Leverage your personal leadership values and strengths to define and embody your authentic personal brand
- Compellingly articulate your unique capabilities and how you can add value to an organization or context
- Cultivate greater confidence and increase your ability to lead under any circumstances
- Improve executive communication skills for maximum impact
Area of Expertise: Business/Corporate Strategy, Management Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Leadership Development, Advertising, Business-to-Business Marketing, Marketing, Marketing Management and Strategy, Organizational Change and Development, Business/Corporate Strategy, Entrepreneur...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.