Cultivating Executive Presence
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Olin Business School.Full disclaimer.
Gain important insights into your values and strengths in order to develop your executive presence and increase the effectiveness of your personal and professional communication. We will focus on building your executive presence – your unique group of traits and behaviors founded on personal beliefs, confidence, and competence. Based on current leadership and executive presence research, you will learn specific strategies to use values-based leadership and a strong executive presence to increase your personal success and contributions to your organization.
- Personal values as a cornerstone to authenticity
- Personal strengths and how to use them to create value for your organization
- The key elements of gravitas
- Communication and message crafting
- Define your authentic personal brand based on personal leadership values and strengths
- Articulate the unique value you bring to an organization
- Cultivate greater confidence and increase your ability to lead under any circumstances
- Develop leadership communication effectiveness
Advanced Executive Presence
Command Your Leadership Stage Through a Storytelling Experience
MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT
Use your unique, authentic style to motivate & inspire.
FOCUS ON AUTHENTICITY
Demonstrate your unique presence through communication, conviction, intention, and knowledge.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Learn how to inspire, motivate, and influence people by revealing your beliefs and visions. During this three-day, intensive leadership development program, participants will employ the art of presence and impactful storytelling in small groups while receiving personalized coaching from faculty. The Advanced Executive Presence program builds on the success of High-Impact Leadership and will prepare you for your Leadership Stage.
Master the "All Hands" Meeting Learn what it takes to deliver a team meeting that touches the minds and hearts of an audience. Develop Your Unique Executive Presence
Hone your unique leadership and communication style so you can be at your best no matter the situation.
Employ the Art of Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback Learn how to give feedback in a way that will be well-received as well as take (and use) others’ feedback.
Share Your Passion and Vision Through Inspirational Storytelling Understand the elements of an engaging story and learn how to construct yours for greater impact.
Build Valuable Relationships In and Out of Your Organization Use your new leadership presence and communications skills to connect with other people in new ways.
Tailor Your Communications Style For the Global Stage Use cultural sensitivity and other frameworks to avoid communication errors and make a positive impression anywhere you go.
Receive one-on-one guidance from faculty as you hone your leadership skills.
The Advanced Executive Presence program curriculum covers the following topics:
TOPIC 1 |
- Developing Your Leadership Portrait
- Discovering your goals
- Uncovering your authentic leadership presence
- Creating your leadership portrait
- Listening to others
TOPIC 2 |
- Preparing as a Leader
- Learning how executives engage and inspire their audiences
- Bringing “magic into the room"
- Developing the power of knowledge & intention
- Preparing for the stage
TOPIC 3 |
- Powerful Meetings & Building Community
- Building trust: revealing your vision & values
- Creating powerful all-hands meetings that inspire and motivate
- Touching the minds and hearts of an audience
TOPIC 4 |
- The Dress Rehearsal
- Breaking down the elements of a presentation
- Practicing content/structure, voice, and non-verbal communication
- Rehearsing public speaking for impact
TOPIC 5 |
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Learning how to coach and be coached
- Practicing the elements of constructive feedback
TOPIC 6 |
- Taking the Stage
- Presenting your leadership portrait
- Redefining your communications style for a global stage
Who should attend
- Senior executives
- Senior Directors
- Vice Presidents
- C-Suite Executives
- Senior Manager
- Individuals who are moving into a management role
- Entrepreneurs who are pitching to investors