Cultivating Executive Presence
Gain important insights into your values and strengths in order to develop your executive presence and increase the effectiveness of your personal and professional communication. We will focus on building your executive presence – your unique group of traits and behaviors founded on personal beliefs, confidence, and competence. Based on current leadership and executive presence research, you will learn specific strategies to use values-based leadership and a strong executive presence to increase your personal success and contributions to your organization.
- Personal values as a cornerstone to authenticity
- Personal strengths and how to use them to create value for your organization
- The key elements of gravitas
- Communication and message crafting
- Define your authentic personal brand based on personal leadership values and strengths
- Articulate the unique value you bring to an organization
- Cultivate greater confidence and increase your ability to lead under any circumstances
- Develop leadership communication effectiveness
Advanced Executive Presence
The Leadership Stage is set. It's time for you to share your unique presence with an audience. Learn how to inspire, motivate, and influence people, by revealing your beliefs and visions.
Authentic and inspirational executives influence people through presence and trust. They are capable of engaging with others and demonstrate the five powers of authentic leadership: presence, communication, conviction, intention, and knowledge. During this 3-day, intensive program, participants will employ the art of presence and impactful storytelling in small groups while receiving personalized coaching from faculty.
The Advanced Executive Presence Program builds on the success of High-Impact Leadership and will prepare you for your Leadership Stage by going through the following presentation steps:
Leadership Portrait: Every executive brings their own authentic presence to the stage. To create your leadership portrait, faculty coaches will guide and encourage each participant to share their authentic self and also pay attention to what others in the room are also sharing.
Prepare as a Leader: Observe and share how executives engage and inspire their audiences. How do they "bring magic into the room"? What do they do to prepare before stepping onto the stage?
Meetings: Most companies host "town hall" or all-hands meetings, in which executives inspire their audience. Learn what it takes to deliver a team meeting that touches the minds and hearts of an audience.
The Dress Rehearsal: Break down the elements of the presentation into content/structure, voice, and non-verbal communication. Putting these elements together will set the speaker up to deliver an impactful speech.
Practice & Feedback: During the Dress Rehearsal, the participants will practice delivering their speech, get feedback from their peers and faculty coach, and also get coached on how they can further improve their delivery.
Presenting your Leadership Portrait: Finally, it's time to command your leadership stage. Step onto the stage and share your speech with your audience.
- Master the "All Hands" meeting
- Command the room during presentations
- Develop your unique executive presence
- Employ the art of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Share your passion and vision through inspirational storytelling
- Build valuable relationships in and out of your organization
- Redefine your leadership communications style for the global stage
Who should attend
- Senior executives
- Senior Directors
- Vice Presidents
- C-Suite Executives
- Senior Manager
- Individuals who are moving into a management role
- Entrepreneurs who are pitching to investors