Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Thunderbird School of Global Management.Full disclaimer.
Identify and understand cultural communication differences so that you can better prepare for achieving effective communication in a multicultural environment.
- Understand different levels of culture by improving self-awareness and communication skills through the examination of your cultural orientation.
- Explore the impact of cultural differences on managerial communications and meeting etiquette.
- Enhance your capacity to work in global teams and improve your ability to give feedback to team members.
- Distinguish the differences between stereotypes and generalizations when assigning particular cultural orientations to a society, group, organization, team or individual.
- Examine how global diversity and inclusion will impact your company.
- Learn how to leverage individual contributions to foster creative problem-solving.
- Cross-Cultural Communication in the 21st Century
- Self-Awareness and Knowing Your Cultural Orientation
- Global Teams and Communication Analysis
- Open Attitude (Stereotypes and Generalizations)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Global Leadership and Style Switching
- Feedback in Cross-Cultural Settings
- Global Team Challenges
To earn the Executive Certificate or individual "Certificates of Completion," participants must:
- Participate in weekly facilitated discussion forums
- Complete the End-of-Course Assessment with a score of 80% or higher
- Complete the End-of-Course Survey
Who should attend
- Working Professionals – Improve your marketability in today's global marketplace.
- Experienced Executives – Gain expertise in a global business focus area.
- Post-Graduate Degree – Focus on a specific business area to enhance your global knowledge.