Who should attend
While there are no prerequisites, participants should have at least five years of experience managing projects.
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Technical professionals
About the course
In this workshop, you will learn techniques for motivating and persuading your professional colleagues and customers in presentations and status reports. The course emphasizes techniques and exercises for overcoming anxiety, defining message content, controlling your voice and physical presence, and energizing your presentations.
You will learn to:
- Identify the key parts of a memorable presentation
- Identify the purpose of the presentation
- Determine your audience’s perspective
- Layout an approach and content for the presentation
- Use presentation techniques that wow your audience
- Use storytelling to enhance the richness of your presentations
David Shostak is a senior program manager who has led every aspect of high technology, marketing management, business development, and engineering programs. He has over 40 years of experience in technical, diversified fields. He has developed program plans, market strategy, analysis, marketing ro...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.