Who should attend
This intensive 3-day programme will benefit leaders and senior management like CXOs, Directors, General Managers and entrepreneurs the most.
About the course
Mitigate the risk and leverage the opportunity in a crisis.
A leader who doesn't prepare his business for crisis, is the architect of its eventual failure. From natural disasters to changing political winds, to unforeseen organisational events like product fails, mismanagement, cyber threats and more, businesses are having to contend with complexity and unpredictability on an unprecedented scale. Another stark reality facing leaders today is that social media takes mere hours and days to inflict often irretrievable damage to a brand that is built over generations. Businesses need to be prepared to respond effectively to an increasingly evolved and vocal consumer, who will not hesitate to make their opinion heard.
DESIGN AND DRIVE A CULTURE OF CRISIS-READINESS.
This programme will help you evolve to lead your organisation to a stage where it can weather any crisis and leverage it into an opportunity. Participants will learn the critical skill of crisis simulation and how it can give businesses insights into risks that were previously not factored into their organisational strategies. You will also take part in interactive sessions where you learn how to respond to a crisis expeditiously and ensure business continuity. Gaining a deep understanding of authenticity at a time, you understand how to demonstrate exemplary leadership that elevates your business as a beacon of excellence in corporate responsibility.
- Understanding the impact a crisis can have on your business and you
- Decoding the ten essential rules of crisis management
- Aligning your response to the core values of your organisation
- Understanding how communication plays the most vital role in a crisis
- Creating an action plan based on past, present and future scenarios
- Implementing safeguards and procedures to mitigate risks
- Reviewing the processes to make sure they are always relevant
- How to prepare even before a crisis erupts
- Pre-empt crises and create a culture of crisis management
- Set up and train your crisis response team through simulations
- Understand how to respond and recover from a crisis
- Learn about legal risks, reactions and defences
- Ensure business continuity while managing market perceptions
- Learn how to manage the first crucial hours of a crisis
- Understand the importance of authenticity, empathy, transparency and communication
- Learn how to minimise the impact of a crisis on people and the organisation
- Create plans and contingencies to overcome business loss because of a crisis
- Learn to be prepared and aligned with organisational goals and values
Mr Nandkishore, a highly regarded and much sought-after advisor on leadership and brand building, has 33 years’ experience working in consumer packaged goods in both emerging and developed global markets. He joined London Business School in 2015 after 26 years at Nestlé where he served as executi...
Siddharth Shekhar Singh is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad and Mohali, India. He heads The Media Hub, which is ISB’s initiative for excellence in media research. He was also the first director of the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM; ISB’s ...
During a career spanning 20+ years, Esther Campi has been a trusted adviser to America’s top leaders – from Fortune 500 CEOs to U.S. senators. From her roots as a top chamber of commerce executive, U.S. Senate press secretary and award-winning journalist, Campi has emerged as a leading expert in ...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.