Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Ministries of Interior, Internal security and Health
- Police forces
- Fire brigades
- National guards
- Disaster prevention and relief agencies
- Disaster recovery agencies
About the course
Terrorism, extreme natural disasters or events such as the current global pandemic have turned formerly stable, civilian systems into “kingdoms of uncertainty”. The risk of catastrophe being intensified, it is crucial to anticipate all possible scenarios and manage cooperative response networks. This programme will put emphasis on how Israel is managing the global COVID-19 crisis and addresses the most efficient use of resources in times of crises, analysis of potential disasters and emergency preparedness.
- Adapting health systems to a pandemic - the Israeli approach to the COVID19 crisis
- Emergency Management as a Profession
- National Disaster Management Plan
- Emergencies: Public Resilience and Behaviour
- Crisis Communication and Media Management
- Role of the Health Service during Crises and Mass Disasters
- Community Emergency Teams (CET)
- The role of the Police and Fire Departments
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.