Who should attend
- Ministries of Interior, Internal security and Health
- Police forces
- Fire brigades
- National guards
- Disaster prevention and relief agencies
- Disaster recovery agencies
About the course
Terrorism, extreme natural disasters or events such as the current global pandemic have turned formerly stable, civilian systems into “kingdoms of uncertainty”. The risk of catastrophe being intensified, it is crucial to anticipate all possible scenarios and manage cooperative response networks. The Crisis and Mass Disaster Management online course will include analyses of mass disaster issues and potential crises. A key issue in this online course will be the most efficient application of resources in times of crisis in order to solidify and strengthen management capabilities.
- Community Medicine in Emergencies
- Crisis Management: The Communication Dimension
- National Doctrine for Crisis preparedness (Tsunami as an example)
- The way to Create Inter Ministerial Integration
- Assessment and Analysis
- Planning Models and Tools
- Intervention Management
- Transition into Recovery
- Capacity Building and Resilience
- Public Preparedness
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.